This pass is an offer of assistance to a parent whose child is in many solos and Troupes throughout the 2017 RSSS Energetiks Dance competitions.
This pass will allow unrestricted entry for one parent to the auditorium for any unbooked session during the 2017 Energetiks Dance competition: 19th September to 7th October, 2017
Please note: This pass does not permit entry to a booked ticketed session,
This is the evening of 7th October
Cost is $160, payable to Royal South Street Society by Friday August 4th 2017.
- The Parent Pass is only available to one parent* of a currently competing student who has entered 5 or more performances in the 2017 Energetiks Dance competitions.
- Must be applied and paid for by Friday 4th August, 2017.
- Parent must provide a current passport type photo (colour, approx 3.5 x 4.6cm) of head, with this application. Please note if you substantially change hair style, colour, spectacles etc by competition time, the Doorperson may reject the pass and a new photo will be required.
- You can collect the pass from the office. This can be done from Tuesday September 19th
- Using your pass: (a) Show your pass at the HMT box office to be issued with a valid ticket for the current session. (b) Give the Usher your valid ticket for the session.
Once payment and purchase has been completed you will be emailed a form that must be submitted along with a head shot of the individual listed on the pass.
*A “Parent” may be a relative or carer, but only one person per child. The Pass is not transferable.